- have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or professional qualifications equivalent to a degree;
- normally, have at least 7 years of post-qualification business or relevant work experience, including 5 years in a managerial position; and
- hold a responsible, senior management position.
English Language Proficiency Requirement
Applicants are not required to submit any of the following scores if they have fulfilled the English language proficiency requirement:
- * TOEFL – minimum score: Paper-based: 550; Computer-based: 213; Internet-based: 79
- * IELTS (Academic) – minimum score: Band 6.5
- ** GMAT (Verbal) – minimum score: Band 21
To fulfil the English language proficiency requirement, applicants must possess:
- a degree from a university in Hong Kong or have taken a degree programme of which the medium of instruction was English; or
- a recognised professional qualification, provided that the examination was conducted in English; or
- a pass grade in English in one of the following examinations:
- Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (AS Level),
- Hong Kong Higher Level Examination,
- CUHK Matriculation Examination,
- General Certificate of Education Examination (GCE)/Advanced Level (A-Level)/Advanced Subsidiary Level (AS-Level); or
- Level 4 or above in the English Language subject of the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) Examination.
In other words, applicants who do not possess any of the above qualifications are required to submit a TOEFL/IELTS/GMAT score.
For information and an application for the GMAT, please refer to: www.mba.com
For the submission of original GMAT score directly sent from the test institution to the EMBA programme, applicants should quote the institution code number “R9H-0W-78”.
For the submission of original TOEFL score directly sent from the test institution to the EMBA programme, applicants should quote the institution code number “B119”.
* TOEFL and IELTS are considered valid for two years from the test date.
** GMAT is considered valid for five years from the test date.