- have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or professional qualifications equivalent to a degree;
- normally, have at least 7 years of post-qualification business or relevant work experience, including 5 years in a managerial position; and
- hold a responsible, senior management position.
English Language Requirements
To fulfill the English language requirements for admission, applicants should have:
- obtained a degree from a university in Hong Kong or taken a degree programme of which the medium of instruction was English; or
- obtained a recognised professional qualification, provided that the examination was conducted in English; or
- achieved scores in the following *English Language tests as indicated:
- TOEFL: 550 (Paper-based)/79 (Internet-based)
- IELTS (Academic): 6.5;
- GMAT: Band 21 (Verbal); or
- obtained a pass grade in English in one of the following examinations:
- Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (AS Level);
- Hong Kong Higher Level Examination;
- CUHK Matriculation Examination;
- General Certificate of Education Examination (GCE) Advanced Level (A-Level)/Advanced Subsidiary Level (AS-Level); or
- achieved Level 4 or above in the English Language subject of the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) Examination.
For information and an application for the GMAT, please refer to: www.mba.com
For the submission of original GMAT score directly sent from the test institution to the EMBA programme, applicants should quote the institution code number “R9H-0W-78”.
For the submission of original TOEFL score directly sent from the test institution to the EMBA programme, applicants should quote the institution code number “B119”.
*TOEFL and IELTS are considered valid for two years from the test date. GMAT is considered valid for five years from the test date.